Welcome To Our Campground
The Water is On!
Boat Docks are Going in on April 21, 2018 @ 10am
Site Committee is scheduling both Sat & Sun 9-10am for permits at the LODGE beginning April 21st.
The Rochester Assessors Office is planning to be on site in the campground to complete a final assessment of the entire campground on April 16-17. In the meantime, we wanted to share with you the City of Rochester Assessors Office online search tool.
To view your site’s assessment information, use the following instructions:
- Open your web browser and go to: http://rochesternh.patriotproperties.com/default.asp
- In the Owner search field type “Baxter” You will see some results show automatically below.
- Click on the property ID number “0219-0012-0000”
- Next in the upper right of the page you will see a “Next Card” link, click it until you reach the Card number that is the same as your Emergency Lot Number at camp. For example site E85 would be Card #85.
Please Note: The total assessment amounts listed may not be accurate or up to date at this time.
Thank you, BOD
Memorial Day Veterans Service
Veterans will line up at 8:30AM
Ceremony at 9:00AM and a breakfast will follow.
Next BOD Meeting on Sunday April 22nd, 2018 @ 10am
BOD Meeting Minutes Summary
March 18, 2018; 10:00 a.m.
- BLRAA has filed an abatement for the2017 tax assessment.
- A new Recreation Committee will be formed to discuss, plan and build games throughout campground.
- The Library shelving units will be brought upstairs and placed in the small room at the Lodge on April 22nd.
99 Four Rod Road
Rochester, NH 03867